Pop-up Shop and Photo Booth Shopping Slot
Parking lot pop-up on DECEMBER 11TH in Highland Park!
- Do not adjust the quantity beyond 1. Each booking is automatically set for two people.
- Select a time or your slot will not be added to the calendar.
- Slots are listed for 20 minutes in order to stagger entry, but you may shop as long as you need (and as long as you are masked).
- You do not need to book multiple slots for multiple vendors. Just book one slot with your favorite vendor and then shop the rest when you arrive!
We'll have vendors outside:
- Little Friends of Printmaking
- Unicorn Crafts
- Heidiroo & Pree Moreno
- Erick Martinez
- Nellie Le and Kevin Chan
...in an open-air setting, with plenty of space between and around! AND...
Our in-person shopping experience will be open INDOORS! Woo!
- Masks are required for entry to the parking lot and the indoor shop.
- Dogs are permitted but must be leashed.
- Each single slot is for a party of up to 2 people.
- Walk-ups will be allowed but may have to wait in line based on the number of shoppers in appointments.
- Flattering portrait-style booth with fun patterned backdrop!
- You can text or email the photos to yourself!
Mask removal will be permitted in the photo booth only. Hand sanitizer will be available for all shoppers.
The shopping address is 6432 York Blvd and there is street parking available. Please be aware of the city parking signs.
- The parking lot can be accessed directly from the sidewalk. There's a slight incline from the street for the driveway and a very small raised metal threshold where the gate slides. The gate will be wide open during the pop-up.
- The outdoor vendors will be in 10x10 canopies, with standard height tables as well as some vertical displays.
- The indoor shop space is only accessible by way of a short cement staircase with handrails.
- The photo booth is also only accessible by way of a short cement staircase with handrails. The photo booth space is approximately 4' by 4'.
If you have any accessibility questions or would like to request special accommodations, please email email@example.com.